Holy crap! It’s been a month?!?! September FLEW by, like FLEW BY.
I feel like I’ve been in a time warp. I’ve been so busy with The Water Travelers series and working at the most amazing office ever (242 Community Church; had a video of me riding around the office on a wheely board but it was on a my snapchat and now it’s gone. BTWs my snap is danielwaltz) that I’ve really lost track of time.
Because a general recap of this month would be excruciatingly boring for you to read because it was mostly office stuff, (good office stuff, but a lot of ‘had to be there‘ moments) I’ve altered this month in review to highlight a few things that this month (and the future months) pertained to.
- September was my last month as a 20-year-old! I turn 21 October 7th! It’s weird. It’s really weird. I’m not a big drinker (I don’t drink at all let’s be real) so the birthday that revolves around drinking is gonna be a weird day for me.
- POKÉMON GO WAS ANNOUNCED! If you haven’t heard me rant about this yet, check out my tumblr page dedicated to this game. I’m a huge pokémon fan, and this game has got me beyond ecstatic!
- Fall is upon us. And lemme just say, I love summer, but I’m looking forward to not sweating buckets just from buckling my seat belt. (bit of an inside joke, feel free to ask if you wanna be apart of it.)
- I’m reading THREE books! I don’t know what compelled me to read three books at the same time, but I am. It’s just three adventures I want to be apart of. Of them, I’m almost done with Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, and I’ve only recently started The Night Circus and The Watch Maker of Filigree Street. I’ll share my thoughts on CoM once I finish (love most of it so far) but I’m not far enough in the other two to start forming an opinion.
- I created the prototype to a possible 4-D screen.
- Went on some lower-key quests in the mean time. Just some casual goblin slaying, defending the innocent, and hiking mountains for sport type things.
- THE BLACKLIST STARTS TONIGHT! I’m a huge fan of the Blacklist, and now that we’re out of the September month and rolling into October, tons of new and returning shows are starting up and back up!
- I’m gonna start doing some video things on my Youtube page. My marketing team wants me to start posting some things, so go right now to the page and subscribe because the rest of this post is gonna be just a bunch of useless random gibberish!
That’s all I’ve got for now! I probably forgot something huge like saving the world or something but oh well next time!
What did you do last month and what are you looking forward to this month?!?!
– Daniel Waltz, Author of The Water Travelers Series