Did these make anyone else’s favorites?
It’s become a tradition for Erin and I to share our favourite books from the previous year. In fact, this is the third year in a row we’re doing it!
In case you’re interested, here are our past favourites:
- Julia’s favourite books in 2013
- Julia’s favourite books in 2012
- Erin’s favourite books in 2013
- Erin’s favourite books in 2012
It was really hard for me choose my personal favourites this year, because I only read 17 books – many of them easy, fun reads. But there were five that stood out for me, better than the rest.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This is a young adult novel that has taken the world by storm, first with the roller coaster, heart-wrenching novel…
View original post 381 more words