***BOOK TWO SECRETS AND STORY ANNOUNCEMENTS***
– OFFICIAL TITLE OF BOOK TWO: “The Curse of Senapin”
– Release Date: March 4th, 2015 (Tentative)
– The formatting of the print will be smaller spacing and smaller gutters.
– So far, roughly 40 pages have been cut from The Curse of Senapin and major story changes have happened. Even with these changes and the smaller spacing, and the smaller gutters, it is still planned to be around 100 pages longer than The Heir of the Unknown.
– Aaron and Madi are still the leading main characters, as they will be for all seven books in the series.
– You will meet four new Keepers.
– Herrathos, The Keeper of Senapin (one of the three), is very active in “The Curse of Senapin”.
– Yerowslii does return and brings a few secrets with him.
– You see Aaron and Samuel’s mother.
– Samuel does make an appearance.
– You will meet more of Madi’s family.
– A ruthless bounty hunter shows his face.
– You meet another king.
– You meet few of the other races.
– You’re introduced to two new wizards, one you’ve technically already met.
– A time traveler is in it.
– The story will primarily take place on Senapin.
– You learn more about The Whistle of Elrob.
– You learn about new creatures on different worlds.
And finally, “The Curse of Senapin” will be a little darker than “Heir of the Unknown”. It’s when things start to get really serious and Herrathos begins revealing himself and his intentions. Fights break out, people are betrayed, sides are turned, and long time secrets get revealed.
That’s it for now! PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS!!!!
If you haven’t read Book One: Heir of the Unknown, click the link below to start it today. Feel free to comment with any questions, please do not reveal any spoilers from Heir of the Unknown, though!!!
Thank you everyone!!
– Daniel Waltz
Free Sample Book One –> https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/498708