I just got back from about 12 days in Iceland. It was my vacation, so my girlfriend and I went armed with cameras.
I was taking pictures with a Nikon, an iPhone, and also with Google Glass.
As a result, I could tell the story of our Icelandic vacation by automatically sharing images from Glass.
Let me provide some guidance on the Glass images we posted here.
During the trip we:
- walked on a glacier
- watched whales near the Arctic Circle
- hiked through a dried lava field
- visited remote fjords (long blue inlets cutting sharply into wild mountains)
- popped into hot pools of all kind (including a geothermal stream hours from civilization),
- and came across hundreds of sheep and dozens of cows.
We also ate a lot…
View original post 285 more words